Diamond is regarded as Gemstone of Venus .It is also considered as King of Gems and it is the most precious mineral. Diamond is a solid Carbon & is found in mines & plains . Diamond colour is white as well as of other colours. It is also known by these names Vajra, Lightning bolt, Hiraka, Bhargava-priya, Beloved of Venus.
The most fine quality as per color grading is totally colorless which is Graded as "D" color diamond across the globe which means it is absolutely free from any color. The next is very slight traces of color which can be observed by any expert Diamond valuer/grading laboratory. However when studded in the jewelery these very light colored diamonds do not show any color or it is not possible to make out color shades. These are graded as E color or F color Diamonds. Diamonds which show very little traces of color are graded as G or H color diamonds. Slightly colored diamonds are graded as I or J or K color. A diamond can be found in any other color also other than colorless. Some of the color diamonds such as pink are very rare diamonds and are priceless.
WHO SHOULD WEAR DIAMOND :
Diamond represents the Venus planet. If the Venus planet has weak position in the horoscope and the man has the Taurus or Libra sign of the zodiac, he can improve his destiny by wearing diamond. By wearing diamond inferiority complex of its wearer vanishes and brightness is seen on his face and many other qualities generate in him automatically. Poets, painters, artists, actors and sellers of perfumes and ornaments makers , confectioners, hoteliers, gold sellers, doctors and sellers of sugar and rice should wear Diamond gemstone
BENEFITS OF WEARINGS DIAMOND :
Opposite sex people are attracted by wearing diamond . Wearers of diamond are saved from ominous things and evil spirits such as witches, ghosts, black magic and even the effect of poison also decreases. Diamond gemstones increases the stamina and makes the marital life happy and permanent. Diamond gemstone also improves health, checks untimely death also. It is advantageous in diseases like epilepsy, impotency, rheumatism, Hydrocil, shortage of semen and other sexual diseases.
FLAWS IN DIAMONDS :
• Feathers of a crow
• Red spots
• Black spots
• Pale or brown in color
• Ridges on the surface
QUALITIES OF GOOD DIAMOND :
• Hardness & Luster
• Transparency & Luminosity
• Pleasant appearance
IDENTIFICATION OF REAL DIAMOND :
• A real diamond when placed in warm milk cools the milk.
• A real diamond when placed in liquid butter or ghee (clarified butter) at room temperature solidifies the butter or ghee.
CARE & CLEANING OF DIAMOND :
Periodically soaking in a solution of warm water and liquid soap. A simple brush may be used to dislodge built up dirt from the surface of the diamond. Always, make sure to rinse off the diamond and dirt with a non abrasive cloth.
RITUALS FOR WEARING DIAMOND :
1) Diamond should be studded in ring consisting 18 carat or 60 % gold. Diamond should be embedded in a gold, silver or punchdhatu (a mixture of five metals: iron, silver, copper, gold, and zinc).
2) After washing with water and unboiled milk and chanting Mantra: "Om Shum Shukraye Namah Om", it should be worn in the middle finger of the right hand.
3) The wearer should donate white cloth, rice ground - sugar and money to a Brahmin. Elephant, white cow or white horse should be fed with fruits.
4) Day for wearing: Friday
5) Time for wearing: The best time to wear a diamond is between sunrise and 11:00 A.M.
AURA- BEHIND THE LENSE - “ Aura “ is believed to be derived from Sanskrit meaning spokes of a wheel . In simple words it means luminous radiations or energy field or electromagne...