AURA- BEHIND THE LENSE - “ Aura “ is believed to be derived from Sanskrit meaning spokes of a wheel . In simple words it means luminous radiations or energy field or electromagne...
Jupiter is the largest and heaviest planet in the solar system and is regarded as teacher (Guru) of Gods . Jupiter is a sattvik and benefiting planet, signifying luck and fortune. The color of the Jupiter is yellow. Thursday is his days and northeast is his direction. The gemstone related to Jupiter is-the Yellow Sapphire which is most beneficial to the natives of the Sagittarius and Pisces signs of the zodiac.
Yellow Sapphire is an aluminum oxide (Al 2 O3). The word Sapphire is derived from Sapphirus, which is Latin for blue. When the word sapphire is used it actually means the beautiful blue Sapphire. However, in India the yellow sapphire is the most popular gemstone after diamond, due to its significance in Indian astrology. The yellow sapphire is commonly known as Pukhraj or Pushparaga in the Indian market. Yellow sapphires are found in a range of hues between greenish yellow and orangish yellow. Sometimes the yellow color of the stone can be so pale that it can fall into the category of white sapphire. Deep pure golden yellow without any tinge of orange is considered the best color for a yellow sapphire.
WHO SHOULD WEAR YELLOW SAPPHIRE :
The girls in the family who have reached the age of marriage should wear the yellow sapphire because it removes the delay in their way of marriage. However a spouse (husband or wife) should wear for a happier conjugal life.
IDENTIFICATION OF YELLOW SAPPHIRE :
When placed on a white cloth and exposed to sunlight, it gives yellow hue to the spot where the light is reflected.
If kept in milk for twenty-four hours it does not change color.
It cures poisonous insect bites immediately if rubbed on the afflicted area.
FLAWS IN YELLOW SAPPHIRE :
dullness - harmful for health
crack inside the gem - creates fear of thieves
milky appearance inside - harmful for progeny
asymmetrical shape - brings bad luck
RITUALS FOR WEARING YELLOW SAPPHIRE :
1) The weight of the gemstone should not be less than 3 Ratti (360 mg).
2) Yellow sapphire should be embedded in gold ring and to be worn in index finger.
3) Yellow sapphire should be bought on a Thursday, in an ascending moon cycle and when the Pushya Nakshatra is present. Yellow Sapphire should be worn chanting the mantra ,
Mantra: "Om Gum Guruve Namah".
4) One should pray to Jupiter for bestowing the best results and providing help in overcoming difficulties.
5) In order to make the position of Jupiter favorable and to draw the best benefit of the Yellow Sapphire, the wearer should feed a horse with gram pulse on Thursdays.
Day for wearing: Thursday.
6) Time for wearing: Pushya Nakshatra or Shukla Paksha (Waxing Moon Period) in the hora of Jupiter.